Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Disappointed Mode.

Depress, sick by looking at it, stressful, irritating, hate etc. What can I say; I’m full of emotion right now. Today’s entry wasn’t about pix anymore. It’s more on my mix emotion that I have lately.

Everyday, i think about it and try to get a clear answer. Why it is happen? What are the causes? hurmm...most of the answer still pointing at my _______ mate. What the hell.

Sorry mate. I can't take it anymore. I'm not ur bos and i'm totally not ur slave. Try to be patient but i am not that kind of person. I'm hot tempered person (if you only knew). If only you could imagine, someone who are hot tempered person try to be patient....feel like S***.

Too many excuse is one of the things that i really hate about _______. Bullshit.
Please teach me how to do it is another thing. Hate it.

xx  : How do we do it ? explain please.
me : Did u get my email? there are guidelines and info within the email.
xx  : there is ? hehehehe...
me  : ** damn it **

HATE IT.

So people. Please improve. I don't have time to entertain people like this.

5 comments:

Aida said...

bertabah friend! dun let them take for granted on ur kindness. u shud teach "them"

Fahmi Anuar said...

xx : How do we do it ? explain please.

...

For this kind of people: "google, yahoo!, bing is your friends!!!"

Messy S'luriahk said...

ohooo.... =]

RyuJi said...

bro ko still sabar lagi..klo aku tak de fill in the blank lagi..tulis ajo namo eh..huahuaua...

dasat eh ko kalo marah..terus speaking..

Messy S'luriahk said...

ko kutuk aku ker ape ni Ryuji....mane janji ko nk ajak aku g Broga....janji tinggal janji la bro...